Tuesday, September 14, 2010

COCK UP AT THE PRESSING PLANT

Evidently someone had been ingesting too much 2XB-27 at the pressing plant and our vinyl is not done yet. CD/Download is available everywhere today but vinyl isn't going to be officially out until Oct. 26h. However, the label tells us that stores will have it before then and we will definitely have vinyl on tour. The first show we will have them at will most likely be the Mercury Lounge show next week. We'll have them in the UK as well. Sorry for any dissapointment...

2 comments:

  1. So if I pre-ordered the vinyl, I have to wait until Oct.26th as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I'm not sure Alex. I don't think that's the case. All we got from the label was "the vinyl won't be officially out till oct. 26th but people will have it sooner" which is confusing, I know. There is a label contact on our myspace page, feel free to contact them, they will hopefully have a better answer for you. We'll also have the vinyl on tour, depending where you live you might get it faster that way. (I know that wouldn't solve the problem of you having already paid for a copy though...)

    ReplyDelete