Tuesday, February 1, 2011


A very happy belated birthday to Richard Brautigan, though he is not alive to receive my best wishes. Thanks for everything Dick; after I discovered you, the world made a lot more sense. xoxo


  1. hello there
    we made a video using one of your songs, don't really know if your interested or not but yeah here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skBHgF-RHTI. The title is kind of misleading , it's basically just there to attract the attention of Justin Bieber fans , since they dominate the youtube community. So yeah love it or hate it.

  2. Great video! When I was a kid there was a fair with rides like that in my city. There was this one called The Zipper which spun upside down on a track while each individual compartment also spun around and then the whole thing spun around on some weird axis thingy. Anyway, when I was 8 or so I went on it with my older brother who pretended to be opening the door as it was spinning. I was terrified and cried so hard I puked haha. Memories.